Oktana is a registered Salesforce partner, developing products and functionality for Salesforce customers and partners. At Oktana our mission is to develop the best possible solutions for our clients through motivated employees that care about their work.
The Marketing Content Lead position will clearly communicate Oktana’s positioning and messaging to its audience while keeping an eye on critical details like accuracy, grammar, story flow, style, and tone. It will need to have the ability to speak the language of high-tech, marketing and sales in order to clarify Oktana’s competitive advantage in clear, compelling and persuasive language that captures mind and market share. Day to day this role will:
- Create customer facing content designed to position Oktana as a thought leader in the Salesforce industry aiming to attract, nurture, and convert qualified leads.
- Analyze data from internal and third-party sources to glean trends and relevant stories.
- Capture source material from interviews with customers, subject matter experts, and senior leadership and convert to meaningful stories.
- Work closely with Oktana’s management team to plan marketing campaigns and ensure successful engagement with all content created.
- Ensure the tone and voice of the company and its application across all marketing materials.
- Manage Oktana’s content calendar, blog and social media platforms.
- Manage and maintain a library of content on all public and internal web properties.
- Create and maintain content processes, standards, distribution plans and timelines, leveraging digital, traditional and new platform solutions.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Engineering, HR and Product Management to gather data, design and write up ideas in order to share them across the web.
- Work independently in the content creation process including creative writing and mock up creation using cloud based tools.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing and communications and social media.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and email marketing tools.
- High energy, ambitious, creative, independent minded, self-motivated, and data-driven.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Have a ‘can do,’ optimistic attitude and are a self-starter.
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a close-knit company environment.
- Outgoing, interpersonal and friendly.
- Portfolio of relevant work experience required.
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.